Thursday, October 15, 2015

Predictions Serie A October 17-18

Roma-Empoli: Garcia is not an untouchable anymore and he has to demonstrate that he deserves to stay at Roma. My prediction: HOME WIN

Torino-Milan: Mihajlovic finds himself in an even more critical situation. He will not substancially improve in this weekend. My prediction: DRAW

Bologna-Palermo: these two sides have been disappointing so far and both will try to win this game. My prediction: DRAW

Atalanta-Carpi: after their first win Carpi must be galvanised but I do not think they will enjoy this trip to Bergamo. My prediction: HOME WIN

Frosinone-Sampdoria: the hosts are struggling and they have won only one out of three home games. My prediction: DRAW

Genoa-Chievo: Gasperini has not found the right pace yet but his team are improving. My prediction: HOME WIN

Hellas V.-Udinese: Hellas are the only team that have never won in this season. I think this will be the right time. My prediction: HOME WIN

Napoli-Fiorentina: this is going to be an oustanding game but at the end Sarri's improvements will push Napoli to the victory. My prediction: HOME WIN

Sassuolo-Lazio: Sassuolo were the only team that had never lost before conceding the victory goal against Empoli. Now it is going to be harder for them. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Inter-Juventus: another big game between harsh rivals Inter and Juventus. After a terrible start Juve are improving. On the contrary Inter are experiencing some problems. My prediction: AWAY WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment