Friday, October 23, 2015

Predictions Premier League 24 October

Aston Villa-Swansea City: these two teams are going through a difficult moment. The Villans have won just one game this season. My prediction: DRAW

Leicester City-Crystal Palace: Jamie Vardy is almost unstoppable but it will not be so easy against Pardew's side. My prediction: DRAW

Norwich City-WBA: the Canaries need to turn the page after the defeat at Newcastle. My prediction: HOME WIN

Stoke City-Watford: after three wins in a row Stoke City may concede something to a team that are looking for points. My prediction: AWAY WIN

West Ham United-Chelsea: the Blues are in desperate need of victories and they will accept only one outcome from this game, the three points. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Arsenal-Everton: this will be a tough game, Everton need to forget the home defeat against the Red Devils but Arsenal are in the best moment of their season. My prediction: DRAW

No comments:

Post a Comment