Thursday, October 8, 2015

Prediction EURO2016 Qualifiers 8 October

Georgia-Gibraltar: Gibraltar are probably the weakest team in these qualifications, it will be difficult to see them making even a single point. My prediction: HOME WIN

Ireland-Germany: Ireland are a decent squad, it will not be an easy game for the World champions. But still, at the end Germany will probably win this match. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Scotland-Poland: Scotland have dropped many points when they were likely to win and now the road to EURO2016 is really tough. My prediction: DRAW

Hungary-Faroe Islands: this is apparently an easy game for Hungary but I think they will struggle more than expected. My prediction: HOME WIN

N. Ireland-Greece: Greece were absolutely disappointing and now the qualification is impossible for them. My prediction: HOME WIN

Romania-Finland: in this group the race for EURO2016 qualification is massively heated and Romania will keep taking part in it. My prediction: HOME WIN

Albania-Serbia: this game's atmosphere will be intense. Everyone hopes not to see what happened in Serbia when these two national teams faced each other. Serbia's hopes of qualification are gone but they will fight tooth and nail against Albania. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Portugal-Denmark: this match is worth the first place of group I. It will not be easy but I think Portugal will eventually win. My prediction: HOME WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment