Saturday, September 26, 2015

Prediction Premier League 26 September

Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester City: I think Pellegrini might win this game after 2 defeats. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Leicester City-Arsenal: Ranieri's team have not lost a match yet. I think this will be the first, though. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Liverpool-Aston Villa: will Liverpool finally play a convincing game? Probably this time they will do it, against another side that are going through some difficulties. My prediction: HOME WIN

Manchester United-Sunderland: I think this match will surprise. Manchester United will probably win but they will struggle. My prediction: HOME WIN

Southampton-Swansea City: Saints are experiencing some problems this season and their home form is poor. I do not believe they will beat Swansea. My prediction: DRAW

Stoke City-Bournemouth: the home team have never win at Brittania but they are improving. My prediction: HOME WIN

West Ham United-Norwich City: this is not an easy match to predict the result. Hammers have done better away from Upton Park so far. I think they are a stronger side than Norwich. My prediction: HOME WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment