Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Prediction Champions League 29 September

Bate Borisov-Roma: Roma had some difficulties to get started but now they have improved and they can easily win this game. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Barcelona-Bayer Leverkusen: Bayer are a tough team, I reckon they will fight to stay in the Champions League until the end of the group stage but I do not see them leaving Camp Nou with even a point. My prediction: HOME WIN

Arsenal-Olympiakos: Arsenal have the ability to lose the easiest match and complicate their position in the group stage. In this game they need three points. My prediction: HOME WIN

Bayern Munich-Dinamo Zagreb: the visitors have surprisingly won their first game against Arsenal but I do not think they will be lucky enough to do the same at Allianz Arena. My prediction: HOME WIN

Porto-Chelsea: Mourinho will play against his former club and I believe it will not be easy. My prediction: DRAW

Maccabi Tel Aviv-Dynamo Kyiv: Dynamo Kyiv are more accostumed to Champions League but in my opinion they will not enjoy this trip to Israel. My prediction: HOME WIN

Lyon-Valencia: the Spanish team have lost their first match but I think they will make points at home of one of the clubs that are struggling more. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Zenit-Gent: Villas-Boas' players are in good form and I do not think they will drop points in this game. My prediction: HOME WIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment