Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Who's going to win tonight?

Tonight in Italy there will be 8 Serie A matches. Let's find out who's going to play.

Inter-Hellas Verona: will Inter win again? After beating Chievo away with few attempts for Inter it's time to prove it wasn't just coincidence. My prediction: DRAW

Carpi-Napoli: after trashing Club Brugge and Lazio, Napoli could be unstoppable. And Carpi are not in the best form. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Fiorentina-Bologna: in my opinion Fiorentina are not a reliable team at the moment. As Bologna won the last match, I think they could upset Franchi stadium. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Palermo-Sassuolo: I believe this is going to be an amusing game. My prediction: DRAW

Chievo-Torino: Torino are a very organised team, I think they will play an outstanding season. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Lazio-Genoa: Genoa's away performances are not exciting but Lazio have never convinced me this season. My prediction: DRAW

Juventus-Frosinone: after winning at Etihad Stadium Juventus players are more confortable and Allegri has found the right way to play the 4-4-3. My prediction: HOME WIN

Sampdoria-Roma: I believe Sampdoria are weaker than the last season and Roma need the three points. My prediction: AWAY WIN

 


No comments:

Post a Comment