Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Predictions Champions League 30 September

Malmoe-Real Madrid: Benitez has not fully convinced yet but it is difficult to see Real Madrid struggling in the group stage. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Shakhtar-PSG: it is hard to predict the result of this match. The Ucranians have lost probably their best players but I do not think it will be that easy for PSG. My prediction: DRAW

CSKA-PSV: PSV have surprisingly won their first match against Red Devils and they can make points also in Russia. My prediction: DRAW

Manchester U.-Wolfsburg: Red Devils must win this game but it will not be easy. My prediction: HOME WIN

Astana-Galatasaray: we do not have to underestimate Astana, especially if they play against a club with many problems like the Turkish this year. My prediction: DRAW

Atletico Madrid-Benfica: this is going to be a tough match but I think the Spanish team are much better. My prediction: HOME WIN

Borussia M.-Manchester C.: after a perfect start Pellegrini has lost three games in a row. Now his players need to find a victory. My prediction: AWAY WIN

Juventus-Sevilla: these two teams have got off a poor start this season but both have won their first game in Champions League. Juventus are surely a better side. My prediction: HOME WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment